Sunday, July 21, 2013

Mobile Moments, 7/15-7/21

It's been a week of lasts. Last partial week for Michael before hitting 18 months (that happened Thursday), last full week for Mia before hitting four months (that will happen this coming Saturday), last night with a lip tie for both of them.

I'm incredibly nervous about the procedure, but hoping for the best. What else can I do, right?

Prepping for her first roll from tummy to back.
Telling secrets.
Keeping Mia company during Tummy Time.

Helping Daddy keep in shape.
Distracting Daddy from his workout.

Someone finally found her thumb.


Overheard this week:

Abby-

In response to Tom's declaration that "The ladies love Mikey.": "No! The ladies love Abby."

To Tom, as he attempted to confiscate a toy that she had temporarily lost the privilege of using ("Let go, Abby."): "I don't wanna let go. No let-going!"

After Tom ate a meatball off of her plate that she had insisted she did not want: "Take it out of your mouth!" ("Too late, Abby.") "Spit it into my mouth!"

Referencing herself and her siblings (in a context that I cannot for the life of me recall): "We're the three babies."

Michael-

"Mima, baby, cheese, Daddy."